Welcome to the University Imaging Centers Poster Printing Service!
Notifcation and Turn Around:
Posters submitted by 10am are typically printed by 4:30pm the next working day. You will be contacted when the poster is ready. Faster turnaround time will be subject to a $20.00 RUSH charge. For the purposes of rush charges, orders submitted after normal business hours will be treated as having been submitted the next business day. Multiple posters needed for classes or symposiums will require more leadtime. Contact University Imaging Center staff to arrange this. Posters can be picked up during normal business hours Mon-Fri 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Payments must be in the form of a departmental chart field string or check made out to the "University of Minnesota". Minnesota sales tax will be applied to any check payment.
Supported File Formats:
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT)
- Various Image formats (JPG, TIFF, etc)
Contact us with questions concerning other file formats.
- U of M - $5.75 per square foot
- External Rates - $9.00 per square foot
- Cloth (Available at Snyder & Jackson Hall Locations) - $8.00 per sqaure foot
- Standard Proof - $10.00
- Cloth Proof (Available at Snyder & Jackson Hall Locations) - $15.00
- Poster Tube - $6.00
- Rush Fee - $20.00
- Foamcore Mounting is available (Snyder Hall Only). Additional Charges apply. Please contact for details.
Interested in other media options? Contact Alex Cramer.
Submit your poster here; pick the location most convienent to you!
Jackson Hall - Located on the East Bank near Coffman.
Snyder Hall - Located on the St. Paul campus right next to the College of Biological Sciences.
Upcoming annual meeting or conference? We're happy to help you out with poster printing!
- ASCB (American Society Cell Biology)
- SfN (Society for Neuroscience)
- ITN (Institute for Translational Neuroscience)
- UROP (Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program)
- LSSURP (Life Sciences Summer Undergraduate Research Program)
Location: Cloth printing is available at our Jackson Hall and Snyder Hall facilities.
We are using a water resistant satin cloth media. All of the quality of our normal paper stocks with the added benefit of folding for easier travel.
In addition to being able to fold the paper you can also iron it. A medium - medium-high heat iron will help smooth out any small lines should they appear over a long flight.