UIC Open House
- Tour our newly remodeled facilities in Jackson Hall!
- Meet our newest staff member, Assistant Director, Dr. Guillermo Marques.
There will be ongoing demonstrations by vendors:
- Leica SP5 confocal - Inverted stand, Spectral Detection (5 tunable channels), AOBS, Conventional and Resonance Scanners, 405, 458, 476, 488, 496, 514, 543, 594, 633 lasers, comprehensive list of objectives. Tuesday only.
- Nikon BioStation Live Cell Imager
- Caliper IVIS Spectrum whole animal optical imaging advanced training. 9:30 a.m. - 6-135 Jackson Hall seminar and demos throughout the day. Wednesday only.
- Invitrogen Supply Center orientation and the following equipment to demo:
- --E-Gel Imager
- --Veriti Thermal Cycler
- There will be ongoing demonstrations on our existing equipment, including spinning disk and point-scanning confocal microscopes.
Contact Mark Sanders with questions.