Impact of High Resolution Mass Spectrometry and Ion Mobility in Structural Biology & Proteomics, Lipidomics, Metabolomics, & Imaging.
This seminar is presented on campus at:
Weaver-Densford Hall, WDH 2-120, 308 SE Harvard Street, Minneapolis, MN 55455.
- Thursday, December 10, 2015.
- 11:30am - 1:00pm
- Lunch will be provided.
High Resolution Digital Slide Scanning (Whole Slide Imaging) at 20X Brightfield
Interested in scanning? Contact Mark Sanders (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Are you interested in capturing multiple histology or IHC images from a microscope or stitching them to construct a full section image?
Check out these interactive examples:
The UIC can now scan whole slides for you at $15/ slide. Whole slide images are digitally accessible on computer monitors, and the benefits include but are not limited to the following:
- No need for your own microscope or time to collect – full slides scans are digitally available at your fingertips, whenever and wherever you need them.
- Zoom in & out of digital slides to study regions of interest at a magnification up to 40x.
- Capture publication-ready images at desired magnification.
- Share data and annotation digitally over the Internet for presentations or peer reviews.
- Perform accurate and reproducible quantification and image analysis.
The University Imaging Centers is excited to announce the addition of cloth printing at our Snyder Hall facility!
With the installation of our new printer we are now able to print on a photo-satin cloth great for folding and taking on trips.
Want more information on cloth printing? Check out our printing page!
The University Imaging Centers is happy to announce new Image Analysis Office Hours.
- Location: 1-220C CCRB
- Hours: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays and as arranged.
- Contacts: 301-9850; Dr. Thomas Pengo, E-Mail: email@example.com
Thomas of the UMII (located in the UIC) can provide multidimensional image analysis resources for researchers interested in sample measurement or visualization at no additional charge.
- Services Include:
- 2D Image Analysis (morphometry, particle analysis, densitometry, etc.)
- 3D Image Analysis (volumetric sample measurement) reconstruction and image editing instruction.
Analysis is performed with Nikon Elements, FIJI, Imaris, MATLAB and R software.
Analysis tools available in the facility includes: Nikon Elements for analysis and deconvolution, Imaris for 3D reconstruction and image analysis, ImageJ / FIJI.